Step 13 –Configuring ESXi Server Network Settings
- Log in to ESXi Server DCUI by pressing F2.
- Select “Configure Management Network” Option
- Select IP Configuration Option.
- Enter Static IP Address for this ESXi Server. For example, if this is ESXi01, then enter 192.168.xxx.101 and Subnet Mask of 255.255.255.0 then press Enter.
- Change DNS Configuration to point to your DC IP Address. For example, 192.168.xxx.100, then press Enter.
- Change Custom DNS Suffixes to your domain name such as lab.lan then press Enter.
- Press ESC to exit Network Configuration and type Y to accept the changes
- Press ESC to come out from DCUI and you should be able to see New IP Address is displayed.
- Do the same for ESXi02 with appropriate Network Settings.